Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that the holidays are over already. The new year is a good time to start making plans to post more often on my blogs. I hope I can do that with the day to day things going on in my life, but I will make an effort to set time aside to do regular postings.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. My husband and I have decided since it's getting harder & harder to buy each other presents that this year we would purchase new furniture for our home. I am so pleased that we've done that and am so excited to get the new stuff. I already am trying to think of how I am going to redecorate our bedroom, we have had the same color, etc in our room since we moved in this house and it's about time to update, so what better time to do that then now.

So until next time, take care.......